Wednesday 5 November 2014

Production Plan

At this point, I have completed:

  • Written storyboards, 
  • Drawn storyboards for the key scenes,
  • Script
  • Location plans
There is still a key area that I need to get some practice in to achieve a realistic look for the film, and that is makeup. I have a basic understanding of how to make wounds (shown in a previous post) but I have little experience creating them. As this will be my job, I need to get some practice, which I will do over the next couple of weeks by practicing on myself.

These are all the outstanding tasks to complete before I film:
  • Assign actors to the characters
  • Prop collection (knife etc.),
  • Prop making (Trevor's wound, newspapers), 
  • Set film dates, 
  • Script read through and dry run with the cast.
Prop collection is a process I am completing now, sourcing these should be no problem by the time we film.

I am also in the process of making the newspaper articles and the scrapbook which should be completed in a couple of weeks.

I plan to film mid December but based on cast schedules, may change accordingly. This is also relevant to the dry run. I want to film a dry run during the day so that I have practice with filming the scenes, also so I can direct the actors and they see exactly what I want from them.

Editing will take a couple of weeks but I cannot determine when they will be as I currently do not know when I will be filming, but I imagine it will be sometime in early January.

For the Radio advert, I still need to get the music back from Honed compositions, as well as write the script.

For the poster, I still need to create a tagline, take principle photography and edit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment