Sunday 28 September 2014

Props: Newspapers

For the film, I need to create a scrapbook, detailing the killer's history. This will need to include newspaper articles, artist interpretations and other snippets of information. All the articles I have seen have little or no colour, and aside from that, look exactly like modern newspapers. I will have to design a local newspaper logo as well as the stories revolving around the killer. I will shortly be analysing the text and language in the articles to help create my own.


http://www.nytimes.com/1989/02/09/obituaries/killer-joe-piro-who-popularized-discotheque-dancing-dies-at-68.html

1 comment:

  1. this is a perfect point to discuss context - how have such items been represented/constructed in other texts such as se7en?

    what can you learn from the costruction

    how will your audience respond to them?

    ReplyDelete